How to Edit a WorldWeb.com Listing
WorldWeb.com encourages businesses listed within our directory to update their listings on a regular basis (no charge). This helps keep our content current while providing travel planners worldwide the best possible information about your business. To edit your listing, just follow these steps:
| Listing Editing Instructions
- Find your WorldWeb.com listing using the search box at the top any page on WorldWeb.com.
- From your listing, click on the hotlink called "Edit Info " at the bottom right of your listing.
- Enter your password.*
- Make changes to your listing. Please ensure your business description and contact information are up-to-date and accurate.
- Click once on the "Preview Your Listing" button located at the bottom of the listing form.
- Preview your listing and ensure your information appears as you wish. If you need to make changes at this point, click on the "Go Back, Edit" button and make your corrections.
- Once you are satisified with your preview, click on "Submit For Approval."
- Changes are usually approved within three (3) business days.
*If you need to retrieve your password, please email us with the listing title and we will be happy to send it to you.
©World Web Technologies Inc.